▪ To share the latest world-class research on genetics and genomics for increasing efficiency and sustainability of aquaculture.▪ To discuss strategies and results for the integration of novel genomic tools in aquaculture breeding and production.
▪ To provide a forum for the industry and academy to learn from each other from the latest developments and applications of genetics and genomics.
1. Quantitative genetics and breeding
2. Genetics of diseases and stress
3. Epigenetics and sex control
4. Genome and metabiome
5. Genomic prediction
6. Nutrigenomics and biotechnology
7. Gene editing
8. Population genetics
9. Industry genetics application