The Scientific Committee invites you to submit abstracts to the 14th International Symposium on Genetic in Aquaculture.
Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted and will therefore not be considered for the program or publication.
Abstract should be sent considerate follow details:
- All abstracts must be written in English
- Check the spelling and grammar carefully. Your electronically submitted abstract text will be reproduced as submitted.
- Accepted abstracts from attendants that are not registered by the registration deadline will be removed from the symposium program.
- The Format for submitting the abstracts is a word document considering:
a. TITLE IN CAPITAL, BOLD LETTERS (FONT SIZE 13), CENTERED
b. Presenting author’s name, Second author’s name, … and Last author’s name (Doe, J., Perez, J., and Smith, K.)
c. Author’s affiliation, City, Country.
d. e-mail: Presenting author’s e-mail address
e. Abstract should be a summary of the objectives and result of the study.
f. The abstract should be written in font calibri size 12, justified and single spaced. Maximum length 250 words.
g. Abstracts must be submitted using the Symposiums online web template. There will be a time window for correction of any errors. Abstracts submitted considerate other way will not be reviewed.
- Oral presentation. Each accepted abstract will be allocated a 20 minute presentation time with 5 minutes for questions.
- Poster. Posters must respect the format and sizes that will be detailed. Posters will be displayed in areas close to the rooms where the oral sessions will be held and will be available for viewing at all times for the duration of the Symposium. Authors will be required to be available at designated times during poster sessions to discuss their poster with other delegates. The presented printed version of all posters must also be submitted electronically as a Microsoft Power Point file or as a pdf file so they can be available to registered delegates who can only attend the Symposium Virtually.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee.
- A preference for oral or poster presentation can be indicated, although the Scientific Committee will make the final decision as to how the abstract will be presented.
- Authors will be notified of the selection results by email until August 15th 2022 and will receive all technical information and presentation instructions prior to the Symposium.